Prasanta Kumar Baidya Seva Trust, a charitable trust thinks now for quality improvement of Teachers Education which, to the educationists, is a contemporary issue of great concern. Lieutenant Abhishek Ray Chaudhuri Teachers Training College, a unit of Prasanta Kumar Baidya Seva Trust, believes that professionalism can be great help to teacher education and that is why the college has intention to provide “Competency Best and commitment oriented Teacher education for quality school education”.
Mission & Vision
Lieutenant Abhishek Ray Chaudhuri Teachers Training College
- To prepare future teachers who are passionate about education and committed to making a difference in the lives of their students.
- To provide students with the knowledge, skills, and values necessary to be effective educators in a diverse and ever-changing world.
- To foster a love of learning and a commitment to lifelong education in all students.
- To contribute to the development of a strong and vibrant teaching profession.
- Excellence in education: The college is committed to providing students with the highest quality education possible. This includes providing students with the knowledge, skills, and dispositions necessary to be effective teachers, as well as the opportunity to learn from experienced and knowledgeable faculty.
- Diversity: The college is committed to diversity in its student body, faculty, and curriculum. This diversity will help to prepare future teachers to work in a diverse world and to meet the needs of all learners.
- Innovation: The college is committed to innovation in teacher education. This includes using innovative teaching methods, incorporating new technologies, and conducting research on effective teaching practices.
- Social responsibility: The college is committed to social responsibility. This includes preparing future teachers to be agents of change in their communities and to use their skills to make a positive impact on the world.
- Offer a rigorous and relevant curriculum: The curriculum should be designed to prepare students for the challenges of teaching in the 21st century. This includes providing students with knowledge of the latest educational research, as well as the skills necessary to use technology effectively in the classroom.
- Provide opportunities for hands-on learning: Students should have the opportunity to learn by doing. This includes providing them with opportunities to observe experienced teachers, practice teaching in simulated classrooms, and work with real students.
- Encourage collaboration and reflection: Students should be encouraged to collaborate with their peers and reflect on their own teaching practices. This will help them to develop the skills necessary to be effective teachers in the classroom.
- Support professional development: The college should provide ongoing support for its graduates as they continue to develop their teaching skills. This can be done through workshops, seminars, and online resources.